top of page

health professional program

 

Surveys show that many people want to be advised by their primary health care providers about wellness and products. Additionally, the surveys show that they are already using supplements (and often lots of them) may not be effective. You are concerned about the effectiveness and safety of the supplements your patients take without guidance, and are looking for a way to help your patients optimize their health without an overwhelming amount of returned calls or well-care office visits. We can bridge the gap and work in partnership with your team to improve the wellness and lifestyles of your patients.

the challenges health professionals face

1.  NNFA data suggest more than 242 million Americans take supplements, 65% of our population, of whom:
 

  • 70% claim to feel better

  • 67% take them to prevent illness

  • 60% take vitamins to help them when they’re sick

  • 49% use them because their doctor suggested them

  • Surveys indicate that many patients prefer to receive wellness info, products and services from their own trusted health professional

2.  95% of medical expenses is spent on sick care…treating disease after it already occured, the other 5% on health care, preventative care, our main issues being:

 

  • Cardiovascular disease: affects 37% of the population

  • High cholesterol:  35%

  • Hypertension:  34%, Prehypertension:  36%

  • Diabetes: 11%, 35% being Prediabetic and estimates of 40% of children today being diabetic in 10 years

  • Cancer:  41% of us will be diagnosed with cancer during our lifetime

  • Osteoporosis:  50% of women, 25% of men over 50 will have an osteoporosis-related fracture in their life

3.  It takes eating 4 apples today to get the same amount of Vitamin C than that of 1 apple from 1950! No wonder we’re overeating.  We’re calorie rich and nutrient poor! Supplementation, now more than ever, is necessary to fill in gaps that we’re unable to accomplish with today’s diet and lifestyle norms.


Health Professional’s practices whom Diane has successfully launched:

  • Chiropractors

  • Chinese Medicine

  • Family Medicine

  • Pediatricians

  • Surgeons

  • Dentists

  • Nutritionists

  • Personal Trainers

  • Gym Owners

  • And more!!!

Thousands of licensed health professionals throughout the United States and the world are implementing nutraMetrix® Custom Wellness Solutions in their practices. 

value. quality care. convenience.

bottom of page